- Use up all 5 Candy Crush lives trying to beat that one level you still haven’t beat (and probably never will).
- Notice that you have a friend on Facebook who doesn’t look at all familiar. Vaguely wonder who friended who. Spend two hours looking through their photos trying to determine if you ever knew this person.
- Turn a blind eye to all the housework that needs to be accomplished.
- Open half finished blog draft. Stare at it blankly for a bit. Wonder idly if you are even the same person you were when you started this last week. Forget how to English. Close draft.
- Guilt husband into making popcorn. Eat the entire bowl in 2.6 seconds. Consider making subversive runs into the next room to steal his popcorn. Realize that would involve getting off the couch. Settle for gnawing the few sad little un-popped kernels rolling around in the bottom of the bowl. Crunch them very loudly in hopes that husband hears the sound, takes the hint, and brings you the rest of his bowl.
- Finally change out of bathrobe and into yoga pants. Reevaluate your priorities. Why are you trying to conform to society’s norms? Remove pants. Replace robe.
- Take a nap. Pants were hard.
Photo Credit: Where did the popcorn go? by Quin Dombrowski on Flickr; used under Creative Commons License.